Twin Towns Clubs & Resorts is one of Australia's premier licensed club groups located right on the border of QLD & NSW in Tweed Heads. We welcome more than 1.5 million visitors per year who enjoy a range of accommodation, entertainment, gaming and dining across the 3 venues within the group.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Graduate Accountant looking for their first professional role.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of Accounting principles
- Ability to work autonomously with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Ability to converse to a range of audiences and work as part of a team
- Understands the importance of meeting deadlines
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Business Analyst/Accountant and will assist with the:
- Preparation of General Journals and Reconciliations
- Preparation of Financials and Statutory Returns
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Preparation and Maintenance of Excel Spreadsheets
- General Accounts and Admin assistance as required
This position offers a diverse role with professional development and the opportunity to be a part of our experienced finance team.
Candidates will not be considered unless they have registered online to the following portal:
Please note that all candidates are required to submit a current police check to be able to receive an offer of employment.
Previous applicants need not apply.